- 3+ years professional Salesforce Development experience (apex, Visualforce, REST & SOAP API Integration)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning, Communities Cloud, Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent stakeholder management, documentation and presentation skills.
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer 1 (minimum)
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
Cross-train with Mulesoft Cloud Integration
Superb Melbourne CBD location.
To discuss further, please click “APPLY” and forward your CV in Word format.
This role is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.