- 2+ years professional Salesforce Administrator experience - creating custom objects, fields, validation rules etc.
- Recent experience migrating to Salesforce Lightning a bonus
- Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent stakeholder management, documentation and presentation skills.
- Salesforce certified App Builder or Platorm Developer 1 (minimum)
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
Permanent opportunity who can support great training and development program.
Great Sydney office location
To discuss further, please click “APPLY” and forward your CV in Word format.
This role is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.