Since the acquisition of Mulesoft by Salesforce, this Salesforce Partner has seen a growing demand for integration specialist as their clients move to Mulesoft
You will work closely with a highly experienced Mulesoft Technical Architect who will provide expertise and guidance as you embark on the latest cloud integration projects.
- Be part of designing and developing modern integration solutions using Mulesoft – Mule 4 and above
- Develop integration solutions that are scalable and secure in the cloud
- Become a trusted advisor to the projects – a Mulesoft specialist!
- 2 + years of experience in Mulesoft Design, Development and deployment, using the Anypoint Platform and Mule 3.8 above
- Previous experience as an integration/ API developer with technology such as TIBCO, WS02 or WebMethods etc.
- Solid understanding of SOA and API design principles, integration patterns, and best practices
- Background in JAVA development and solid understanding of development frameworks.
- Experienced in CI/CD Agile DevOps standards and tools.
- Mulesoft Certified Developer (desirable)
This organisation prides itself on delivering customer centric solutions for their clients projects throughout the region. They will help you grow and develop your experienced with different industries and technologies.
If you want to be part of a fantastic, ever growing team, click APPLY and send through your updated CV in word format.
This position is a permanent role open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
Contractors considered - 6 months
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.