- 3+ years professional Salesforce Development experience (apex, Visualforce, REST & SOAP API Integration)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning, Communities Cloud, Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
- Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent stakeholder management, documentation and presentation skills.
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer 1 (minimum)
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
Permanent opportunity with great training and development program, especially if you want the support to progress to an Architect!
Superb Sydney CBD location.
To discuss further, please click “APPLY” and forward your CV in Word format.
This role is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.