nVision Talent is a leading provider of Talent within new and emerging technology markets across Australia and New Zealand.
Formed in 2013 by Directors Carl Thomas & Sam Smeaton, nVision Talent currently has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington.
We are now looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist to help with content, brand and marketing for nVision Talent as we begin our next phase of growth.
Day to day you will be involved in:
- SEO / PPC / Paid ads
- Marketing Automation systems such as Mail Chimp
- Streamlining and creating marketing collateral
- Drive overall digital and marketing strategy
- Manage website and online presence
Things you need to know
Now, we know that recruitment agencies make every internal opportunity sound amazing, but here are some of the things you’ll also come up against in this role
- We’re dynamic. Sometimes we’ll be going in one direction and then we’ll switch it up. This can be frustrating to some; it can be exciting to others.
- We all make mistakes. We’re all learning as we go.
- We are not a recruitment agency that has 20 people in one office. We range from 3-6 people in each office in Wellington, Sydney and Melbourne. This can sometimes lead to a quieter environment. We try to counter act this with constant interaction across all offices, celebrating each win together, weekly meet ups online, group chats and games.
This is a part time / contract role starting at 1 or 2 days a week based in our Potts Point office.
To get in insight into nVision Talent, take a look at our Instagram and website. I'd love to meet you for a coffee and see how you can be part of our growing, close knit team!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.