This not for profit organisation is currently in the process of reassessing and designing its business systems in order to increase efficiencies, decrease cost and improve overall departmental performance. In order to do this, the organisation is looking for a Business Systems Lead to join the organisation on a 3 month contract to assist in overseeing the management and maintenance of existing systems, desktop, telephony and supporting infrastructure.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Establish an overarching plan and framework for the management of systems and infrastructure environment
- Meet with vendors to ensure agreed outcomes and performance levels are achieved
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure IT needs and service requirements are being met
- Provide monthly reports on ICT performance
To be successful in the short term contract, you will have:
- Proven experience in an infrastructure management and IT service provision
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills
- Strong understanding of IT governance frameworks
- Extensive delivery experience in Cloud and Integration Technology
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply or contact Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176 and quote job reference 1755.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.