About nVision Talent
nVision Talent is a leading Technology recruitment agency that has strong partnerships with various companies including top tier blue chip companies all the way through to technology start ups.
Our team specialises in Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Cloud Infrastructure, Software Development and IT sales.
We are a small boutique agency that constantly support each other and help each other to succeed. We recognise everyone’s individual strengths but above all recognise that our true strength is working together as a team. This is what makes us stronger.
Must have recruitment experience or sales experience.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A positive “can do” attitude and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to use your initiative
- You are an inclusive and collaborative team player
We do not expect you to succeed straight away, we are here to support you to get there. This role is about constantly growing, taking new challenges and learning.
About the Role
This is a true 360 Recruitment Role. What does that mean? You will be responsible for managing your own clients and candidates, bringing in new business and networking for new opportunities. This is a warm desk so there are clients already but as a true 360 role, you will still need to develop business.
Reporting to the Managing Consultant, this role will have continuous one on one training and mentoring.
Benefits of joining nVision Talent
- Rewarded through realistic commission structures and incentives
- Develop your potential through coaching and training programs
- Birthday Leave, subsidised gym membership, fresh fruit, paid parental leave, additional leave entitlements to promote flexibility and wellness
- CBD office with new facilities including gym and end of trip facilities and close to public transport
If you are up for a challenge, want to continuously learn and are highly ambitious then please apply for this role by clicking APPLY and send through your updated CV in word format.
If nVision Talent sounds like a place you feel like you would fit, learn and grow in then, please Apply or give Hani Jaber a call on 03 9133 0176.
|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||$60,000 - $70,000 + super + commissions|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Hoang|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 09:49|
About nVision Talent
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's