nVision Talent is a boutique technology recruitment agency with offices currently based in Sydney, Melbourne, and Wellington. Our teams in Sydney and Melbourne are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants to join them.
What is great about working with nVision Talent?
- You will have the opportunity to continue your specialisation in IT and Technology recruitment. If you’re not currently specialised in IT or Technology recruitment, then we’ll work with you to get you specialised!
- You will get personalised one on one training to ensure that you succeed in your role
- A support network of colleagues that are always happy to help and collaborate with you as you to continue your career in recruitment
- Loads of perks that include flexible working times, paid gym memberships and annual overseas company incentives
- Industry competitive commissions on placements
At nVision Talent, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant that:
- Has the drive to continue to build their professional recruitment network
- Knows how to have fun while also being high performing
- Is not afraid to make mistakes and ask for help when they need it
- Would eventually want to own a business, lead a team or be a key member of our business
Things you need to know
Now, we know that recruitment agencies make every internal opportunity sound amazing, but here are some of the things you’ll also come up against in this role:
- We have loyal clients and we work with them exclusively, but we want to grow and we want you to grow with us. This means you will need to do some business development. Not everyone enjoys this, but we’ll do it together. We’ll make it fun.
- We’re dynamic. Sometimes we’ll be going in one direction and then we’ll switch it up. This can be frustrating to some; it can be exciting to others.
- We all make mistakes. We’re all learning as we go.
- We are not a recruitment agency that has 20 people in one office. We range from 3-6 people in each office in Wellington, Sydney and Melbourne. This can sometimes lead to a quieter environment. We try to counter act this with constant interaction across all offices, celebrating each win together, weekly meet ups online, group chats and games.
If nVision Talent sounds like a place you feel like you would fit, learn and grow in then, please Apply or give Hani Jaber a call on 03 9133 0176.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.