- 4+ years professional Salesforce Development experience (apex, Visualforce, REST & SOAP API Integration)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning, Communities Cloud, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer 1
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- This is a great career opportunity for a driven individual wanting to be part of a fantastic team providing an amazing service to the community.
- Permanent opportunity with amazing offices
This role is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.