At nVision Talent, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant/Delivery Consultant to join our growing team in Melbourne. In this role, you will:
- Match candidates to their next career opportunity and work with clients to consult on their talent needs
- Update and maintain our database
- Learn and grow in a fun, fast and dynamic role
- Set yourself up for success in HR, Sales or Operations
What is great about working with nVision Talent?
- We’re a small and dynamic recruitment agency where you won’t be pigeon-holed into one element of recruitment. You can learn as much as you want and be involved in as much as you want to be involved in.
- You will get personalised one on one training to ensure that you succeed in your role
- A support network of colleagues that are always happy to help and collaborate with you as you start or continue your career in recruitment
- Loads of perks that include flexible working times, paid gym memberships and annual overseas company incentives
- Industry competitive commissions
Now, we know that we can make everything sound amazing, but here are some of the things you’ll also come up against in this role:
- You will have to tell candidates that they aren’t right for a role that they really want. This can be hard. It can be sad. We’ll help you and the candidate through this, so it doesn’t have to be so hard
- We’re dynamic. Sometimes we’ll be going in one direction and then we’ll switch it up. This can be frustrating to some; it can be exciting to others.
- We all make mistakes. We’re all learning as we go.
- We are not a recruitment agency that has 20 people in one office. We range from 3-6 people in each office in Wellington, Sydney and Melbourne. This can sometimes lead to a quieter environment. We try to counter act this with constant interaction across all offices, celebrating each win together, weekly meet ups online, group chats and games.
If nVision Talent sounds like a place you feel like you would fit, learn and grow in then, please give me a call on 03 9133 0176 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.