This organisation is one of Australia's leading health and well-being businesses with both a national and international presence. Currently undergoing major transformation across the IT function, this business is looking to bring on a Network Engineer to join its Infrastructure team and play a key role in developing operational models, processes and procedures required to maintain and support systems for the organisation.
Why join this organisation?
By joining an organisation that is a leader in its space and embarking on this transformation journey, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of projects and initiatives that will help develop you both professionally and personally. This organisation also puts a focus on professional development through training, conference attendance and bonus opportunities for pursuing further education.
As the Network Engineer, you will:
- Provide ongoing maintenance and administration of assigned systems
- Develop, configure and maintain networks and network related systems
- Assist in the administration of network and telecommunications infrastructure
- Work closely with other IT functions to deliver exceptional service across the business
To be successful as the Network Engineer, you will have:
- Advanced knowledge of networking concepts: Subnets, VLAN segments, Routing and LAN/WAN design
- Advanced knowledge of performance tuning, network design and implementation
- Advanced knowledge of networking services: DNS, DHCP
- Advanced knowledge of administering and managing corporate firewalls
If you are interested in the Network Engineer role and feel like it is the perfect role for you, please click "Apply Now". If you have any questions in regards to the role, please do not hesitate to call Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176 and quote job reference number 1733.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.