This organisation is recognised as one of Australia's largest health and wellness businesses with a large retail and online presence. Most recently, the organisation has moved towards a fully agile environment and has begun adopting new technologies and frameworks. As part of these changes and an increase in workflow, the organisation is now looking for a Level 2 -System Administrator to join their team.
As part of the Systems Administrators role, you will be required to work as part of a team that provides operational support for systems and services in an evolving environment. In addition to direct operational responsibilities, you will participate in developing the operational models, processes and procedures required to maintain and support systems for the organisation.
You need to be able to meet our high standards for quality, versatility and integrity while being able to adhere to our tight deadlines and time constraints
- Ongoing maintenance and administration of assigned systems
- Adherence to policies, processes and procedures within the designated areas of responsibility.
- Assist with execution of projects related to areas of responsibility.
- Developing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft related systems.
- Assist in the administration of systems and infrastructure
- Respond to and resolve escalated help desk requests
- Develop and maintain documentation for infrastructure procedures, processes, designs and builds.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ Year experience in Systems Administration
- Extensive experience with maintaining Physical Infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Office 365
- Advanced knowledge of Server O/S, Windows and Linux
- Good working knowledge of VMWare
- Good working knowledge of Backup Systems
- Good working knowledge of Storage Arrays
- Experience with server and system performance tuning, design and implementation, monitoring and maintenance
- Familiarity with networking services: DNS, DHCP
- Proficient with PowerShell and Scripting languages
- Microsoft certifications required
If this role is of interest, please apply online or get in touch with Rebecca on 03 9133 0177
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.