This business is one of Australia's leading health and well-being organisations. This organisation is currently experiencing growth in their IT team and is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their growing team. This organisation is continuously looking to innovate and implement new efficiencies that will drive positive outcomes for other parts of the business, including their retail stores, and the Service Delivery Manager will play a crucial part in this.
Why join this organisation?
The opportunities for personal and professional growth are one of the most attractive parts of this business. With a large focus on empowerment and self-growth, you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibility and lead projects where possible. The organisation is also initiating and in the process of completing a number of migration and transformation projects that will give you the opportunity to expand your skill sets.
As the Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Engage with departments to define the new work and assess requests for new services required by the business
- Sponsor and act as the department advocate for small projects and non-standard change requests
- Identify and convert opportunities to grow the managed services business
- Co-ordinate responses to Business Managers relating to RFIs/RFPs etc where IT input is essential
- Monitor Service Level Agreements with 3rd party internal & external vendors to ensure they are being met
- Develop, monitor and disseminate customer / IT reports and dashboard
To be successful in the Service Delivery Manager role, you will have:
- Proven experience in a IT focused service delivery role
- ITIL certification
- Strong relationship management skills and demonstrated business acumen
- Extensive customer, vendor and stakeholder management experience
- Provide superior analytical skills in solving resource conflicts and problems as they relate to service delivery to the customer base
If you are interested in the Service Delivery Manager role and feel like it is the perfect role for you, please click "Apply Now". If you have any questions in regards to the role, please do not hesitate to call Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176 and quote job reference number 1731.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.