- Project Manager needed for a well-known Australian brand delivering multiple projects.
- Join a growing PMO to deliver large scale enterprise IT projects.
This organisation is recognised as one of Australia's largest health and wellness businesses with a large retail and online presence. Most recently, the organisation has moved towards a fully agile environment and has begun adopting new technologies and frameworks. As part of these changes and an increase in workflow, the organisation is now looking for a Project Manager with an IT delivery focus to join their team.
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering large scale complex application and integration projects across multiple locations. This role requires you to be have a strong focus on delivery which will require strong communication skills to liaise with various departments. You also need to have a proven track record as a team playing showing initiative and self-motivation.
- Delivering large scale complex application and integration projects across multiple locations
- Forecasting and managing project resourcing and budgets
- Engaging Solutions and Application delivery partners to scope and deliver projects involving multiple technologies
- Managing disperse offshore vendor teams of developers and testers
- Developing project governance and communication frameworks fit for the scale and complexity of each individual project
- Measure and monitor project portfolio performance, identify improvement opportunities and drive actions to improve business performance
- Lead and develop the PMO team and project management professionals to achieve budget, safety, quality and customer satisfaction goals
- Considerable experience in a IT focused service delivery role
- Extensive experience delivering large scale complex application and integration projects across multiple locations
- Demonstrated experience successfully forecasting and managing project resourcing and budgets
- Experience leading and developing a PMO team
- Knowledge of professional standards (PMBOK, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working across multi-discipline projects
- Background project and portfolio management experience
- Strong relationship management skills and demonstrated business acumen
- Ability to work under limited direction and in a professional manner
- Extensive team and stakeholder management experience
If this sounds like a role for you, please apply below or get in touch with Rebecca on 03 9133 0177.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.