Mid-Market Account Executive - Business Intelligence / Artificial Intelligence
|Job Title:||Mid-Market Account Executive - Business Intelligence / Artificial Intelligence|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Contact Name:||Fhiona Lamb|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 15:39|
• Located in Sydney's CBD
• VC backed Software Company
• Start ASAP!
A great opportunity to join an American software firm with a small but growing team in Australia.
Your new company
Our dynamic client are a globally recognised brand in the BI/ AI space with a great story behind them! Their software offers data management, fraud detection and allows business analysts and data scientists to deploy machine learning models. They are looking for a Mid-Market Account Executive to join their fast growing team, with an immediate start.
Your new role
As a Mid Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
• Build, drive and maintain sales opportunity
• Meet and exceed sales target through value selling
• Work closely with Pre-sales to demonstrate business value through technical proof of value sessions
• Maintain understaning of market trends and presenting to clients
• Selling into the Financial Services, Mining, Utilities and Health care verticals
• Provide accurate pipeline forecasts through CRM system
What you’ll need to succeed
• Previous experience in selling complex solutions from full cycle
• A sound understanding of the Big data and AI/BI landscape
• Strong analytical skills, you are a problem-solver, and apply critical thinking
• Solid track record of achieving against sales targets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Not afraid to cold call!
What you’ll get in return
• A package of $260K with a 50/50 split
• Excellent working hours Monday to Friday
• Be part of a supportive, expanding team
• CBD Location, close to public transport systems
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on: 02 8376 0930
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.