Sales Executive - Media Software
|Job Title:||Sales Executive - Media Software|
|Location:||Melbourne C B D|
|Contact Name:||Fhiona Lamb|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 11:43|
• Located in Melbourne CBD
• World Class Software Company
• Start ASAP!
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading software company, offering a generous package.
Your new company
Our dynamic client are a globally recognised brand and market leader! Their software and services provides enterprise companies with real time data to help make better business decisions with their communication and media relations.
They are looking for a Sales Executive to join their innovative team, with an immediate start.
Your new role
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
• Focusing on generating new business
• Building and leading a sales pipeline
• Reporting to the Sales Director
• Identify sales leads and increasing client base
• Working autonomously developing the market across Australia
• Representing the company to clients and at conferences and events
What you’ll need to succeed
• 2 years experience in B2B sales
• Strong commercial awareness
• You are bubbly, positive and energetic
• Great written & verbal skills
• Ability to demonstrate a strong sales process
• Confident, when presenting to clients
• This is fantastic opportunity for well driven individuals to advance their career and earn a high OTE and commissions
What you’ll get in return
• A package of $150K with a 50/50 split
• Excellent working hours Monday to Friday
• Be part of a supportive, expanding team
• CBD Location, close to public transport systems
What you need to do nowIf you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on: 02 8376 0930
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's