Key skill set:
- Minimum of 2 year of Salesforce Administration experience
- Create validation rules, custom objects, reports, dashboards.
- 4 years experience a data Analyst - SQL, Excel or even Tableau
- Utilise your analytical skill set to interpret data
- Be able to communicate and present finding to key stakeholders
- Have great attitude to work autonomously and get things done without micro-management
- Be on top of Australian governance changes such as GDPR
- Salesforce certified Administrator
They will provide training with other technologies and tools to complete the tasks.
Permanent position, you must a valid Australian Working Visa to apply.
We have interview slots available and will wait 4 weeks for the right person.
If you want to work with a organisation heavily invested in Salesforce and be a key member of their team, click APPLY.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.