As a Salesforce Developer, you will be well versed with all facets of the SDLC and able to translate business requirements into technical solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Understand and collect requirements
- Custom development to support business requirements
- Conducting deployments within agreed timescales
- Creating Apex classes / triggers
- Providing best practice Salesforce development solutions
- At least 2 years of Salesforce development experience
- Excellent communication skills as this role is business facing
- Ability to translate user requirements into technical solutions
- Multiple certifications including App Builder, Platform Developer etc
In return, you will be working with an experienced Salesforce team that has buy in from the CEO down. Given this is an NFP, numerous benefits are available including salary packaging.
To apply for this role, use the appropriate link and we will conduct an initial assessment.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.