They are Australia's leading integrated communications provider with a strong focus on data driven marketing technology.They add value to their clients by providing data and market technology solutions so that their clients customers have the best experience.
With constant change in the business work, data and marketing technology is more important then ever to give businesses a competitive advantage. This is a really exciting space to be in where innovation is a must.
As a Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working with well-known brands and clients in order to build and deploy digital marketing campaigns.
- Building, deploying and reporting on email campaigns
- Manage planning, execution, ongoing reporting, quality control, approvals and optimisation of email campaigns (manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations) including design an implementation test plans (A/B and mulitvariate)
- Own all aspects of trafficking, optimisation, and troubleshooting with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
- Report campaign results regularly and provide recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders
- Provide enablement to clients on using campaign platforms
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience and be comfortable with:
- Highly experienced in using Adobe Campaign
- 5+ years of direct digital marketing experience,
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing, email campaigns
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimisations/recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of SQL
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to the role by clicking on "Apply Now".
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Rebecca on 03 9133 0177.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.