This position will play a key role in delivering Salesforce transformations utilising Agile methodologies.
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Manage delivery outcomes, time frames and change management processes.
- Liaise with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship
- Your last 2 projects delivering a Salesforce project End to End
- Familiar with delivering projects in an Agile methodology in excess of $1 million
- Salesforce certified, highly desirable.
- Certified Scrum Master, Prince 2, PMI highly desirable
- Excellent stakeholder Engagement and Management Skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Can have technical conversations and lead a project meeting
- Manage a team of Salesforce architects, Developers and Consultants
This is a permanent opportunity to join a fast growing technology business with amazing training and development programs to further your Salesforce career.
If you are an experienced project management professional and keen to pursue this opportunity please click “APPLY” below.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.