- Work on the latest Salesforce implementation projects
- Confidently lead workshops and requirement gathering sessions
- Drive best business practices for Salesforce implementations
- Be involved with the set-up and configuration of Salesforce
- 2 + years Salesforce Functional Consulting experience working in a broad range of environments and industries.
- Agile/Waterfall experience
- 3 years hands-on understanding of Salesforce configuration including customisation of workflows, objects, validation rules etc.
- Experience working on Sales, Service, Community Cloud or CPQ platforms.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Great team player.
- Salesforce certified Administrator (201) – minimum
This Salesforce Partner prides itself on its reputation delivering some of the largest projects throughout in the region. They will help you grow and develop while opening your experience to a range of different industries and technologies.
If you want to be part of a great organisation, with offices in Melbourne and Sydney and an ever growing team, click APPLY and send through your updates CV in word format.
This position is a permanent role open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.