nVision Talent is currently working with a leading Salesforce Partner who is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team in Melbourne.
This position will play a key role in driving business processes and solution design in line with a firm strategy. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and execution of the client projects.
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Manage delivery outcomes, time frames and change management processes.
- Liaise with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship
- Solid Salesforce project experience
- Strong background in Project Management
- Salesforce certified, highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of Prince 2, PMI and agile scrum methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder Engagement and Management Skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing technology business with amazing training and development programs to further your Salesforce Career.
If you are an experienced project management professional and keen to pursue this opportunity please click “APPLY” below.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.