- Work for one of Australia's largest not for profit health care groups
- Provide level-3 support for custom built health applications
- Great salary packaging options available tax free
One of Victoria’s largest not-for-profit private health care group, renowned for excellence in diagnosis, treatment, care and rehabilitation are looking for an Applications Support Analyst for a full time permanent role. You'll be working for an innovator in Australia’s health system, embracing the latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer treatments and services for patients across Victoria.
Your role as Application Support Specialist will incorporate level-3 support of the computer systems and resolve the day-to-day level-3 issues of applications including installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Through innovative processes designed to improve the enterprise architecture, this position assists users to achieve maximum value from the use of the system.
You will also be responsible for the maintenance and support of applications supporting the users from across the Group, assisting with vendor or system issue resolution and assuring commonality in processes. The position will work with Department Managers and users across a broad range of areas within the hospitals, vendors and the internal User Groups to establish needs at local and group levels, share best practice in processes, maintain the system-wide strategy for standardisation together with ensuring testing and validation is completed for upgrades.
- Intermediate MS SQL programming skills and understanding of relational databases
- Intermediate programming and scripting skills using a variety of programming/scripting languages
- Ability to implement, support, and maintain applications in Windows Server environments
- Ability to analyse and problem solve application issues
- Committed to ongoing professional development and learning
- Committed to high quality customer service and change management
- Knowledge and experience in HL7 messaging
- Experience in supporting iPM Patient Administration System (PAS) and skills in similar areas
- Ability to implement, support, and maintain applications in Citrix environments
- Work with the Applications Manager to implement and maintain an Application Service Catalogue that details criticality to the business, impacts, and defines supported/non supported components
- Participate in providing details to the Applications Manager to develop an Applications Operational Team plan that outlines requirements for the preceding 12 months in order to meet business objectives
- Participate in the process of integrating and releasing new application/software functionalities into ‘business-as-usual’ environment, ensuring all service acceptance and operational deliverables have been successfully tested and agreed prior to handover
- Develop detailed regression testing plans and ensure staff fully understand the importance of the regression testing process
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.