Salesforce Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Salesforce Solution Architect|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Salary:||$150k - $200k Package|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Mednick|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 10:33|
* Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing partners in APAC
* Very experienced team
* Work on cross cloud platforms
One of the fastest growing Salesforce partners in APAC is scaling up their delivery team and we are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect to be a key figurehead and deliver end to end projects across Government, Financial Services and Not for profit.
* You will play a key customer facing role responsible for delivering scalable solutions that meet the client’s requirements.
* Gather, Analyse and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop the architectures
* Creating the necessary documentation – including solution and technical specification documents
* Develop a phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture supporting business priorities and budget as required.
* You will work closely with the Technical Business Analyst to deliver a future architecture while supporting the implementation by on and offshore technical resources.
Key Skill Set
* Industry expert with proven Salesforce Architecture experience
* Prior experience working within a Consultancy or Salesforce Partner.
* Lead technical and business requirements gathering sessions
* Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Salesforce
* Documenting and reviewing both high and detailed-level requirements.
* Experience with integration on the Lightning Platform
* Desirable - Certified domain application architect / Certified System Architect
This will be a great opportunity to further your career as a Salesforce Architect with a fantastic training and development program with Cross Cloud technologies.
If this opportunity is of interest please click “APPLY” OR forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.