Salesforce Solution Architect
|Job Title:||Salesforce Solution Architect|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Salary:||$150k - $200k Package|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Mednick|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 10:33|
* Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing partners in APAC
* Very experienced team
* Work on cross cloud platforms
One of the fastest growing Salesforce partners in APAC is scaling up their delivery team and we are now looking for a Senior Solution Architect to be a key figurehead and deliver end to end projects across Government, Financial Services and Not for profit.
* You will play a key customer facing role responsible for delivering scalable solutions that meet the client’s requirements.
* Gather, Analyse and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop the architectures
* Creating the necessary documentation – including solution and technical specification documents
* Develop a phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture supporting business priorities and budget as required.
* You will work closely with the Technical Business Analyst to deliver a future architecture while supporting the implementation by on and offshore technical resources.
Key Skill Set
* Industry expert with proven Salesforce Architecture experience
* Prior experience working within a Consultancy or Salesforce Partner.
* Lead technical and business requirements gathering sessions
* Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Salesforce
* Documenting and reviewing both high and detailed-level requirements.
* Experience with integration on the Lightning Platform
* Desirable - Certified domain application architect / Certified System Architect
This will be a great opportunity to further your career as a Salesforce Architect with a fantastic training and development program with Cross Cloud technologies.
If this opportunity is of interest please click “APPLY” OR forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's