A little about the role:
- Lead discovery sessions and requirements analysis workshops
- Design and implement AWS solutions with a focus on customer experience
- Identify business development opportunities
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop proof of concepts based on presales meetings with clients
- Proven record of using customer experience and engagement tools
- AWS AI Services experience
- Broad experience across a number of AWS products and solutions
- Experience with automating solutions as any good AWS engineer will do
- Public cloud automation tooling experience – Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins etc
- Programming language experience with at least 2 languages
- AWS certifications
This is a limited opportunity to join one of the worlds leading global technology consulting firms where career opportunities are endless. Learn and surround yourself with some of the best AWS / Cloud Architects in the country and have fun whilst doing it!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.