This organisation is recognised as one of Australia's largest health and wellness businesses with both a large retail and online presence. Most recently, the organisation has moved towards a fully agile environment and has begun adopting new technologies and frameworks. As part of these changes and an increase in work flow, the organisation is now looking for a Web Development Team Lead to join their team.
Why join this organisation?
With a large online presence, you will have the opportunity to work in a complex and dynamic environment that will be undergoing exciting changes in the near future. You will have the opportunity to be a key member and lead a team that will take this organisation's technology stack to the next level in its online and e-commerce journey.
As the Web Development Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Initiating technical design and implementation of practical, maintainable web solutions
- Mentoring team members with respect to process, coding standards, best practices and design and implementation suggestions
- Effective programming, installation, configuration, documentation, operation, monitoring and maintenance of web solutions
- Leading a team of developers – both onshore and offshore.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver on project timelines
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience and be comfortable with:
- C#, ASP.Net, VBScript
- Window Servers, IIS and Visual Studio
- Coaching and educating Agile practices at team, portfolio and executive levels
- Jenkins and Azure DevOps.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to the role by clicking on "Apply Now". If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176 and quote job number 1664.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.