- Opportunity to build a team around you
- Huge growth opportunities in a success-driven culture
- A great salary + bonus on offer
One of the largest and most reputable Salesforce partners in APAC is looking to aggressively scale out their Australian business across Sydney and Melbourne. As a seasoned Solution Architect, you will lead and manage mid-market and enterprise projects across various industries whilst managing a team of consultants and developers.
- You will lead key design decisions including detailed description of each option, pros and cons of each solution and recommendations.
- Develop a phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture supporting business priorities and budget as required.
- Gather, Analyse and interpret business objectives and requirements to design and develop the architectures
- You will be working closely with the Technical Architect, Functional Consultants and Developers to drive and deliver Enterprise level projects
- Mentor and supervise Salesforce consultants within the team
Key Skill Set
- Proven Salesforce Architecture experience
- Prior experience working within a Consultancy or Salesforce Partner.
- Lead technical and business requirements gathering sessions
- Experience Mentoring and leading a team
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Salesforce
- Documenting and reviewing both high and detailed-level requirements.
- Desirable - Salesforce Certified Sales / Service Cloud/ CPQ
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Salesforce Partner. A fantastic team dedicated to delivering great solutions and results for Salesforce customers from medium to enterprise level.
This will be a great opportunity to further your career as a Salesforce Architect with a fantastic training and development program with Cross Cloud technologies.
If this opportunity is of interest please click “APPLY” OR forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.