A growing Melbourne IT Consultancy who have partnerships with AWS and Microsoft are looking for a Systems / Cloud Project Engineer to help deliver small to medium size cloud implementation and infrastructure projects. You'll have full autonomy in your work to help produce outstanding solutions for their customers.
- Cloud & on-premise pre-sales solution architecture and design
- End-to-end project delivery for a range of cloud and on-premise solutions, on time and within budget.
- Architect and design solutions that meet the client's business goals.
- Provide pre-sales consultancy to clients existing and new.
- Provide level 3 technical assistance and support for full Wintel stack (Server 2008 to 2019, AD, Group Policy, Exchange, Terminal Services), cloud stack (Examples being AWS & Azure), virtualisation stack (VMware & Hyper-V) and network stack (Cisco, Juniper, Sophos UTM).
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting approach.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover business goals/requirements and work with C-Level Executives to align them with stable, forward-thinking technical solutions.
- Experience: Office 365 migrations, design and implementation.
- Strong technical foundation with experience in designing, implementing and supporting a range of on-premise and cloud-based technologies.
- Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Certification: VMware VCP
- Ability to mentor and train other staff members.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.