- Senior Management role
- World class views of Sydney Harbour
- Up to $200k package
A leading Australian Financial services company is undergoing a significant digital transformation shift and requires a strategic and forward thinking Salesforce platform owner to drive engagement across the business.
As the Senior Salesforce Manager you will take full ownership of the Salesforce platform, identifying new strategies and opportunities that fit within the business.
You will engage with key stakeholders across different business units and identify areas of process improvement.
You will be supporting the internal Salesforce team and insuring BAU activities are successfully delivered.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience delivering end to end Salesforce Solutions.
- Experience working within dynamic and agile environment.
- Ability to influence and engage with stakeholders at a CXO level
- Experience leading and managing a team of Developers and Consultants
- Providing best practice solutions across various Salesforce Products
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and an active member of the Salesforce community. You love attending regular user group meet ups and always keeping up to date with new Salesforce releases as well as completing various trailhead modules.
If this sounds like your dream job and the next step up in your career, please click ‘apply now’ OR forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.