The office is based in Potts Point in Sydney.
- Arranging for advertising of job vacancies, interviewing and testing of applicants, and selection of staff
- Attracting best in market candidates and matching them to permanent or contract roles within clients of nVision Talent
- Maintaining personnel records and updating Bullhorn our CRM system
- Undertaking negotiations on terms and conditions of employment
- Although you will come into a warm desk, you will also need to put your business development hat on and seek new clients to take on
- Provide quality candidate and client care, service and advice that can include providing expertise on market trends and predictions, salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities
What's in it for you?
- Gym memberships
- 30 days leave
- Flexible working hours (start between 7.30am - 9.30am)
- Work from home days
- Yearly incentive trip and quarterly team lunches
- Fresh fruit
- Company Apple Laptop
- Latest cloud technology and reporting tools including Cube 19 and bullhorn CRM.
- International opportunities with our UK and NZ offices and overseas conferences.
- Huge opportunities in cutting edge technical markets.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.