This online comparison organisation has experienced year-on-year growth and is currently in its next phase of growth, which includes the development of an entirely new platform. As part of this growth, the organisation is now looking for an Engagement Marketing Manager to join their team and be a leader within their Engagement and Retention team.
Why join this organisation?
This organisation has managed to maintain a collaborative environment through its period of growth and would look for an individual that would fit this friendly and fun culture. Other than a great working environment, this organisation is also offering its employees the opportunity to grow within their roles and take on more responsibility if that is what they desire. This includes opportunities to develop professionally through training and conferences.
As the Engagement Marketing Manager, you will be:
- Developing and executing on CRM marketing activities that are part of a wider and effective customer journey
- Evaluating the effectiveness of CRM marketing activities through the campaign life cycle and suggesting new ways of working
- Working towards achieving customer KPIs and revenue targets for business units and cross-selling activities
- Championing the use of customer analytics for strategy development
- Engaging and educating stakeholders on campaign value
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven experience in CRM marketing activities with examples of success
- A strong understanding of and experience using at least one CRM tool, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar
- Proven track record of engaging stakeholders at every level of an organisation
- Worked closely with a call centre team or outbound/inbound sales environment
- Great attention to detail and enjoy working with data
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to the role by clicking on "Apply Now". If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176 and quote job number 1627.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.