This global organisation specialises in the gathering and analysis of CX data through their platform. Working closely with major B2B Enterprise clients, this organisation has developed a platform that allows their clients to adjust their Customer Experience (CX) faster and more effectively. With rapid growth being experienced worldwide, the Australian operation is also looking to grow, more specifically in their digital marketing capability. It is for this reason the organisation is now looking to bring on a Content Manager that will develop a content strategy and execute on that strategy across the APAC region.
Why join this organisation?
This organisation has experienced a period of great success that has seen it grow globally. In Australia, this organisation works a number of large, well-known businesses and the Content Manager will have the opportunity to work directly with these clients and content teams. Work-life balance is important to this organisation and it is rare that you will see anyone stay past 5:30PM on any given day. The culture is fun and collaborative and individuals that are team players are the ones that succeed and grow with this organisation.
As the Content Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Writing and creating content, including case studies, press releases, email and web copy, interactive content, sales collateral and blogs
- Planning a content strategy that will drive high engagement on digital channels
- Collaborating with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
- Collecting and analysing the effectiveness of content developed for digital channels
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience:
- Developing a wide variety of content, including video content and other rich media formats like ROI Calculators and infographics
- Working with B2B Enterprise clients
- Driving high engagement through the development of content for digital channels
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to the role by clicking on "Apply Now". If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176 and quote job number 1611.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.