This global organisation specialises in the gathering and analysis of CX data through their platform. Working closely with major B2B Enterprise clients, this organisation has developed a platform that allows their clients to adjust their Customer Experience (CX) faster and more effectively. With rapid growth being experienced worldwide, the Australian operation is also looking to grow, more specifically in their digital marketing capability. It is for this reason the organisation is now looking to bring on a Digital Marketing Manager that will help grow the sales funnel through effective digital marketing techniques.
Why join this organisation?
This organisation has experienced a period of great success that has seen it grow globally. In Australia, this organisation works a number of large, well-known businesses and the Digital Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to work directly with these clients. Work-life balance is important to this organisation and it is rare that you will see anyone stay past 5:30PM on any given day. The culture is fun and collaborative and individuals that are team players are the ones that succeed and grow with this organisation.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planing and executing all digital marketing activity, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media management and display advertising campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on all digital marketing performance
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience with:
- Leading and managing digital marketing activities such as SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media management and display advertising campaigns
- CX, Marketing Technology, Advertising Technology or similar
- Working with B2B Technology Enterprise clients
- Analysis of digital marketing activity and its effects on the sales pipeline
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to the role by clicking on "Apply Now". If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176 and quote job number 1594.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.