This role requires a developer with strong experience in developing for a Salesforce ISV, Salesforce Lightning development, web based application development, web services, external system integration and object modelling. This is a full time role located at our offices in South Melbourne. You must already be eligible to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Below is a list of responsibilities you have within this role:
- Major contributor to product UI/UX design and development, working with our Product Owner, Technical Architect and Dev and QA teams to shape the product roadmap
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and produce technical requirements and design documents for all Lightning based development.
- Configuring and developing technical solutions on force.com and related technologies that meet requirements and design specifications
- Major contributor to Product releases with creation of packages and patches and taking into consideration
- Salesforce releases
- Salesforce critical updates
- Liaising directly with our product quality assurance teams and/or client support team on technical issues, assisting with root cause analysis and providing solutions in a timely manner
- Complete assigned development tasks on concurrently running projects or release cycles as agreed and planned.
- Design, maintain and work within our coding, operational and quality assurance guidelines to ensure solutions are released on time at target quality levels, using
- com development best practices
- Version control and managing source code
- Unit testing and code coverage.
- Identifying appropriate technical tools and platforms for product development, including but not limited to Salesforce.com's suite.
- Technical Expertise
- Certified developer
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer with force.com platform.
- Sound understanding and experience developing custom solutions with the Salesforce Platform using:
- Lighting (Aura), Apex and Visualforce
- Developing within Salesforce ISV guidelines and practices
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Concepts and UML
- Experience with Agile Processes, SDLC, Applications/Software Architecture.
- Understanding business and functional requirements, user needs, GUI design, usability factors and the business process necessary.
- Ability to create technical reports and technical documentation.
- Ability to develop apps for Salesforce1 mobile or Mobile SDK.
To fit in with our company culture, you will also need to be:
- Passionate about technology
- Clear and articulate communicator
- Flourish in a team based environment
- Experience working in a progressive agile delivery environment
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.