This organisation is recognised as one of Australia's largest health and wellness businesses with both a large retail and online presence. Most recently, the organisation has moved towards a fully agile environment and has begun adopting new technologies and frameworks. As part of these changes and an increase in work flow, the organisation is now looking for a Web Developer to join their team.
Why join this organisation?
With a large online presence, you will have the opportunity to work in a complex and dynamic environment that will be undergoing exciting changes in the near future. You will have the opportunity to be a key member of a team that will take this organisation's technology stack to the next level in its online and e-commerce journey. Besides this experience, you will also receive on-the-job training and development and the opportunity to work on a high volume platform.
As the Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Effective programming, installation, configuration, documentation, operation, monitoring and maintenance of web solutions
- Evaluating code to ensure that it is valid and structured to meet industry standards and compatible with browsers, devices or operating systems
- Undertake a range of analysis, design, software development and testing activities
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to deliver on project timelines
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, you will have proven experience and be comfortable with:
- C#, Classic ASP.Net and ASP.Net Webforms
- SQL Server, T-SQL
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to the role by clicking on "Apply Now". If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Hani Jaber on 03 9133 0176 and quote job number 1594.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.