As the Sales Coordinator you will be providing lead allocation, administration and reporting duties on a daily basis. You will be working directly with the Sales and Retention Manager and the Sales and Marketing Director.
- Allocate new leads
- Maintain and update Sales Dashboards to reflect expected daily targets
- Process all fund transactions from Link into Salesforce as well as conducting weekly reconciliation process
- Maintain Salesforce Opportunity Clean up process and notify members of sales team when action needs to be taken
- Process all Salesforce Account merges as requested
- Maintain and distribute weekly revenue reports including weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Respond to phone and email based customer service queries
- Monitor and maintain all Salesforce procedures and improve as required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on a daily basis
- Word and Excel skills and ability to develop expertise Salesforce and Marketo
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Initiative - identifies opportunities to improve processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and skills with a long term progression to become a Salesforce Administrator. This opportunity would suit a recent grad or someone with 1 - 2 years admin experience.
If you want to be part of a fast moving and dynamic environment in the heart of the CBD, please click APPLY and send through your updated CV in word format.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.