- Work on the latest Salesforce implementation projects – including CPQ and Communities
- Confidently lead workshops and requirement gathering sessions
- Drive best business practices for Salesforce implementations
- Be involved with the set-up and configuration of Salesforce
- 3 + years Salesforce Functional Consulting experience working in a broad range of environments and industries.
- Agile/Waterfall experience
- 3 years hands-on understanding of Salesforce configuration including customisation of workflows, objects validation rules etc.
- Experience working on Sales, Service, Community Cloud or CPQ platforms.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Great team player.
- Salesforce certified Administrator (201) – minimum
This Salesforce Partner prides itself on its reputation, delivering some of the largest projects throughout the region. They will help you grow and develop while opening your experience to a range of different industries and technologies.
If you want to be part of a great organisation, with offices in Melbourne and Sydney and an ever growing team, click APPLY and send through your updated CV in word format.
This position is a permanent role open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.