- 4 + years experience as a Front End Development
- Familiar with Angular, Angular UI, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, less, Gulp, JasmineJS
- It would be beneficial if you are familiar with the Salesforce platform
- Ability to convert business requirements into complex interactive web solutions in an Enterprise environment.
- Must have excellent presentation and communications skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Opportunity to work in a Salesforce environment and learning their UI language - Lightning
- Work with an experienced team of Salesforce and UI/UX specialists.
- Join a globally recognised brand.
- 6 months daily rate contract paying excellent daily rates.
This opportunity is open to candidate with eligible Australian working rights and available to start within 2 weeks.
If you are interested to join this high profile project - click APPLY today!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.