You will work closely with a highly experienced team of Mulesoft specialist developing th latest cloud integration solutions.
- Be part of designing and developing modern integration solutions using Mulesoft – Mule 4
- Develop solutions that are scalable and secure in the cloud
- Become a trusted advisor to the projects – a Mulesoft specialist!
- 2 + years of experience in Mulesoft development and design, using the Anypoint Platform and Mule 3.8 above
- at least 5 years prior experience as an integration/ API developer with technology such as TIBCO, WS02 or WebMethods etc.
- Solid understanding of SOA and API design principles, integration patterns, and best practices
- Experienced in CI/CD Agile DevOps standards and tools.
- Mulesoft Certified Developer (desirable)
This organisation has invested heavily in their digital transformation, utalising Mulesoft to integrate it all together.
This is a daily rate contract positionuntil the end of 2019.
If you want to be part of a fantastic, ever growing team, click APPLY and send through your updated CV in word format.
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.