As part of this team you will utilise Microservice SOA, Open Source / Kubernetes (Docker), AWS Cloud and iPaaS such as Mulesoft or Azure.
You will follow a Dev-Ops practices working with CI/CD tools.
- 3-5 years Software Engineering experience working with JAVA, C# or .NET
- Must have a solid understanding of developing API’s
- Experience working in a Dev-Ops environment.
- A desire to work across various technologies
- A fantastic attitude who can communication their solution well.
- Tertiary degree Qualification in IT
This organisation prides itself on its team culture and solution delivery. They have a great training, career development where they can provide the opportunity to cross train and specialise!
This position is open to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents.
If you have the attitude to learn and grow with a great engineering team, who will invest in you, please forward your updated CV in “WORD” format by click “APPLY” today!
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.