- Dynamics CRM Developer required at one of Australia's leading retailers.
- Great career development opportunity for a junior Developer looking to enhance their career.
- Enjoy a discounted canteen, flexible working arrangements and a retail discount card.
You will work on end to end projects and ad hoc tasks like CRM customisation, configuration, plugins and workflow development, scripts etc. You will working on SSRS reports, integrations with other systems and data imports. You will also carry out research and development for potential projects and tasks, you will also be required to administer the Dynamics CRM system, support and maintenance tasks.
Reporting directly to Dynamics CRM Team Lead, the incumbent will need to ensure all responsibilities are completed successfully and delivered. The person must be comfortable with:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, Customisation and configuration.
- Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS reports using T-SQL.
- HTML, CSS, XML & Web Service/Web API.
- Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio and other required tools.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (ideally Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365).
- Experience working with .Net Framework (4.0 and latest), Visual Studio IDE and SQL Server 2012, 2014 and latest.
- Experience developing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, REST, SOAP, OData, XML, Web API, XRM Page object model.
- Developing plugins, custom workflows and custom code extensions using C#.Net
- Experience using Dynamics CRM customisation and configuration, entities, forms, views, relationships, charts and dashboards.
- Proven experience with SQL Reporting Services and report design.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.