One of Australia's largest high street and online retailers are looking for a Full Stack LAMP Developer to join their Development team of 10. They have over 400 stores across Australia opening on average one new store a week and are a family owned business with an IT Team of around 100, with a much larger retail workforce in the thousands. They offer some get work benefits such as an onsite gym and café, flexible working arrangements and store discounts on products.
You will be responsible for web development and maintenance duties. This role requires an experienced person who will bring their expertise in development to develop in-house web applications with rich client interfaces. You will ideally have some experience in front end development.
- PHP, LAMP full stack developer
- Setup, troubleshoot, maintain Apache server
- XML / XSLT & Web Service/Web API
- Linux, Apache and WordPress
- Web Application/Database performance tuning
- Working and liaising with people from a diverse range of multicultural backgrounds
- Preferred but not mandatory
- SOLID Principles
- Exposure to Agile
- Company discount on products
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Free onsite gym
- Health insurance discounts
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.