- Field Services Engineer with NV2 clearance needed for a well established tech company based in Canberra.
- Join an employee focused company with a collaborative culture.
- Join an AWS and Azure Cloud certified consulting partner.
An industry leader who combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises reach their potential are on the look out for a Field Services Engineer to help them improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Come join an employee focused culture and help drive customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Work both individually and as part of the Services team to provide the delivery of maintenance support services and professional services, customer site management, break fix remediation services, installation and implementation services, and to also technical assistance to the sales teams.
- Provide the timely and logical provision of post-sales support to customers in alignment with their specific support agreements.
- Perform preventative maintenance according to the recommended routines and procedures. Target to maintain an RGA level of microcode
- Provide problem management and escalation with the aid and support of the GSC, FSE’s
- Perform the Installation and implementation of new solutions and the upgrade of existing Solution platforms.
- Service delivery of engineering and reconfiguring changes, equipment and site relocation services.
- Provide delivery and implementation of Professional Services
- Must have NV2, AFP or TSPV security clearance with the Department of Defence
- Must be able to operate and perform their duties in “Dark Site” environments where access to remote support is very limited and other restrictions exist in terms of access to software tools and telephone communications to engineering support etc.
- Sound technical knowledge, specifically of SAN / Fibre / Storage and Server products and solutions.
- Experience with some or all of Windows Server, Linux, VMWare
- Experienced in a customer facing role and displaying a mature approach to service delivery business.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.