|Job Title:||Web Developer|
|Salary:||$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harrison Emmens|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 17:01|
Are you a Full Stack .NET Developer looking for your next challenge? Do you want to join one of Australia's largest retailer with a huge online / e-commerce presence? Then this role could be ideal for you! A mid level .NET Developer is needed to join a collaborative team to help contribute to effective programming, installation, configuration and maintenance of web solutions for a number of large e-commerce websites.
You will have an eye for spotting evolving web standards as well as evaluating code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards (including performance & security) and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Reporting directly to Web Development Team Lead, you will ensure all responsibilities are completed successfully and delivered. You will be comfortable with the following tech stack:
- C#, VBScript (Classic ASP), ASP.Net Webforms
- Microsoft SQL server, T-SQL
- .Net, XML / XSLT & Web Service/Web API
- Window Servers, IIS and Visual Studio
- Knowledge on CI/CD
- Exposure to Agile
Preferred but not mandatory:
o ASP.net MVC
o Angular, AngularJS
o PowerShell scripting
o SOLID Principles
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years of ASP.NET C# Development experience in designing, developing and implementing enterprise-level, n-tier, web-based, software solutions
- Minimum 2 years in Classic ASP
- Experienced in supporting public facing transactional websites
- Experience in E-Commerce preferred
- A good understanding of accessibility, web standards and best practices
If this sounds like you, give Harrison a call on 03 9133 0177.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's