- Located in Sydney’s CBD
- Work for the leading software company
- Start ASAP!
Great opportunity to work for the global leader in B2B Sales and Marketing enablement, offering a generous package
Your new company
My client is the leading sales & marketing enablement software company in Australia & US.
They have a unique product- a sales and marketing tool powered by AI that helps sales teams close more deals by having quick access to marketing content. They are plugged into the super big names within the technology industry. The go-getters have now experienced 97% revenue growth every year for the past five years, and last quarter booked $15 million in new business- an outstanding company record. Join a fun, thriving team, that jets you off to Boston, America- as a way of welcoming you to the company.
Your new role:
As a Channel Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building, managing and maintaining long-term relationships
- Generating 100% new business and increasing revenue of the company
- Achieving monthly targets by identifying, assessing, and selling to prospects
- Help develop business plans for sales and marketing activities
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in Channel and selling professional services
- Strong commercial awareness
- Hunter mentality
- Driven and high self motivated
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
What you’ll get in return:
- $150K + Super + Commission
- Excellent working hours Monday to Friday
- Be part of a flourishing, supportive and successful team
- Located in Sydney’s CBD- close to public transport systems
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ OR forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on: 02 8376 0931
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.