- Located in North Sydney
- Work for the leading cloud platform provider
- Start ASAP!
Your new company
Our dynamic client are a globally recognised brand. Their software and services give enterprise companies the ability to build, operate, and optimise websites, apps, and other digital experiences. They are looking for a Partner Manager to join their innovative team, with an immediate start.
Your new role:
As Partner Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building, managing and maintaining C-Level executive relationships, across sales, marketing and technical delivery teams.
- Driving partner source and influence revenue to achieve and exceed target
- Develop partner-led solutions, identify and qualify new opportunities to expand partner’s usage of their solutions.
- Create and execute on business plans and sales & channel marketing activities
- Providing executive engagement and partner advocacy to ensure world-class partner satisfaction from enablement to sales to support
- Experience in a Channel OR Partner Manager role
- Strong commercial awareness
- Digital Marketing OR Marketing Tech background
- Great written & verbal skills
- Hunter mentality
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant partner ecosystems, business models and technology-driven digital transformation strategies.
- Experience in building and managing multiple partner relationships with digital agencies, and both large & small system integrators.
- Clear understanding of software product sales, preferably with a background in web based technologies (SaaS, Paas, SOA, Commerce, Cloud, WCM, Digital Experience Platforms, Social Software).
- Strong analytical and writing abilities and exceptional presentation skills.
- Strategic and critical thinking, judgment, and decision making in measuring and managing the business.
- 25-50% travel required
- $150K + Super + Commission
- Excellent working hours Monday to Friday
- Be part of a supportive, friendly team
- Located in North Sydney, close to public transport systems
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ OR forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career on: 02 8376 0931
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.