- Cloud Architect needed for award winning Cloud Consultant in Canberra.
- Deliver enterprise cloud projects into government and private organisations.
- Have the opportunity to present sessions at AWS and industry conferences.
This company are positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses.
You will provide secure hyper-scale public cloud migration and infrastructure management to enterprise sized clients. You will be a part of a company who are, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Microsoft Azure Silver Partner, and recognised in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers.
- Leverage our data expertise to offer infrastructure deployments on a private, hybrid and public Cloud basis, and seamlessly migrate workloads across deployments
- Leverage our unique combination of IT and OT experience to help customers offer outcome-based IoT / XaaS solutions
If you have experience automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems, this could be the ideal role for you. You will work with enterprise level organisations on some of the world’s largest automation and cloud deployment projects and you will get to work with the coolest technologies throughout the process!
- Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers, drive AWS adoption and revenue
- Be an AWS evangelist. Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of AWS
- Establish credibility and build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” education/training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- Technical liaison between customers, service engineering and support teams
- Solid design and implementation experience with distributed applications
- Significant experience in networking, infrastructure or database architecture
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Technical degree level of education in Computer Science or Math background is highly desired
- Software/technology customer facing experience is preferred
- Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
- Experience architecting/operating solutions build on AWS
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort whether speaking with executives, IT management or developers
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification preferred
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.