- 3+ years professional Salesforce Development experience (apex, Visualforce, REST & SOAP API Integration)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning, Sales, Service and Communities Cloud, Continuous Integration and Deployment
- Supervise and mentor Junior an mid-level Developers
- Experience dealing with 3rd party vendors.
- Excellent stakeholder management, documentation and presentation skills.
- Salesforce certified Platform Developer 1 (minimum)
- University degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- This is a great career opportunity for a driven individual wanting to be part of a fantastic team and a great Partner.
- Work on the latest Slesforce technology in access to a diverse portfolio of client industries
- A great training and development program, especially if you want the support to progress to an Architect!
- Superb Melbourne CBD location.
This role is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.