- Join a cutting edge tech company with awesome projects.
- A competitive day rate of $750 a day with flexible working.
- Help shape the future of Australian cities and infrastructure.
A cool digital architectural design company are looking for a Mid/Senior level Django Developer to work on a variety of cutting edge technology visualisation projects. They require developers who can not only develop high quality code, but also take ownership of projects of varying scales and work directly with our clients to deliver them. You will be working on a wide range of large government infrastructure projects around the country.
We have several exciting projects in Melbourne that require a strong Django Developer for an initial 3 months contract, potentially longer for the right person.
The role would be working for a cutting edge design visualisation business with considerable experience working closely with government and Architecture companies to get the best design outcomes on the largest infrastructure projects in Australia. We look for talented Artists with Engineering and Architectural experience to join our team to help shape the future of Australian cities infrastructure.
- Work directly with our clients to gather requirements, scope, design and deliver projects.
- Take ownership of project delivery including management of task backlogs, sprints, coordinating with internal and external resources, and task assignment where required.
- Deliver and deploy projects following agile methodologies.
- Time and task management - on some projects you will be working in a team, on others you may be the sole developer.
- Deploy and contribute to management of our AWS deployment stack.
- Provide support, assistance and troubleshooting where required.
- Professional software development experience at a mid or senior level specifically with Django, Django Rest Framework and Django Admin customisation essential.
- Experience with GeoDjango, WagtailCMS, Postgres & PostGIS databases preferred.
- Professional experience utilising AWS for app development and deployment, including Elastic Beanstalk, S3, EC2, Lambda, Cloudwatch, IAM and others.
- Frontend experience ideal but not essential.
- Experience with mapping applications, interactive entertainment, or other creative web solutions ideal but not essential.
- CBD location close to public transport
- Competitive salary
- Being part of range of projects which are shaping Australia’s future
- Flexible hours according to clients and projects
- High level client side exposure to communications directors, executives and CEO's of the largest multi-billion dollar projects in Australia which will push your professional career to the next level.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.