A growing Melbourne IT Consultancy who have partnerships with AWS and Microsoft are looking for a Systems / Cloud Project Engineer to help deliver small to medium size cloud implementation projects. You'll have full autonomy in your work to help produce outstanding solutions for our customers. Why? Because when you help make our customers successful, we win too.
- Cloud & on-premise pre-sales solution architecture and design
- End-to-end project delivery for a range of cloud and on-premise solutions, on time and within budget.
- Architect and design solutions that meet the client's business goals.
- Provide pre-sales consultancy to clients existing and new.
- Provide level 3 technical assistance and support for full Wintel stack (Server 2008 to 2019, AD, Group Policy, Exchange, Terminal Services), cloud stack (Examples being AWS & Azure), virtualisation stack (VMware & Hyper-V) and network stack (Cisco, Juniper, Sophos UTM).
- A minimum of 5 years of IT systems experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Logical and methodical troubleshooting approach.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover business goals/requirements and work with C-Level Executives to align them with stable, forward-thinking technical solutions.
- Experience: Office 365 migrations, design and implementation.
- Strong technical foundation with experience in designing, implementing and supporting a range of on-premise and cloud-based technologies.
- Strong documentation and process creation skills.
- Strong experience in scoping technical solutions/projects and writing technical designs for proposals.
- Valid driving license.
- Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Certification: VMware VCP
- Ability to mentor and train other staff members.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.