- You will lead key design decisions including detailed description of each option, pros and cons of each solution and recommendations.
- Develop a phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture supporting business priorities and budget as required.
- Gather, analyse and interpret information from clients to understand business processes, pain points, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform.
- Mentor and supervise Salesforce consultants within the team
Key Skill Set
- 3 + Years Enterprise level Salesforce Architecture experience
- Consultancy or Salesforce Partner experience.
- Lead technical and business requirements gathering sessions
- Experience Mentoring and leading a team
- Ability to develop practical solutions and methodologies as related to Salesforce
- Documenting and reviewing both high and detailed-level requirements.
- Design the overall enterprise architecture in line with the clients future scale.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for the clients future scale
- Salesforce Certified Sales / Service Cloud/ Communities etc
- Salesforce certified Architectural certifications.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Salesforce Partner. A fantastic team dedicated to delivering great solutions and results for Salesforce customers from medium to enterprise level.
This will be a great opportunity to further your career as a Salesforce Architect with a fantastic training and development program with Cross Cloud technologies.
Great Salary and Bonus on offer.
If you are open to exploring opportunities with a leading Salesforce Partner operating across ANZ and joining a great team, please click “APPLY” and forward your CV in Word format.
This opportunity is open to candidate eligible to work in Australia.
nVision Talent is a dedicated emerging technology recruitment agency operating across Australia, New Zealand and Europe. If you’d like to keep updated with our latest roles, head to http://www.nvisiontalent.com/jobs and register for our job alerts feature!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.